New York, NY - Japan specialist travel agency, KIE/Kintetsu International, in a new partnership with China Airlines, announced today they are proud to offer for the first time - an extremely affordable air and land package to Osaka, Japan for only $1199.00 per person
The Only Non-Stop Flight Offered From the East Coast to Osaka.
This package is ideal for first-timers, repeat visitors, and American and Japanese travelers. Anyone can take advantage of this exclusive deal. This package is valid for travel in August and September.
According to Assistant General Manager, Bill Sarcona, “This attractively priced package is available only from KIE, and it offers the only non-stop service from the east coast of the U.S. to Osaka, Japan. Therefore, this deal will appeal to both business and leisure travelers.”
Kintetsu’s Exclusive China Airlines Package includes:
- Round-trip airfare on China Airlines New York’s JFK Airport to Osaka’s Kansai Airport
- 3-night hotel stay in Kyoto at the Kyoto Tokyu Hotel
- $30 donation to Northern Japan Earthquake Relief Fund (http://www.kokoro4japan.org/)
- Opportunity to extend your stay in Kyoto or anywhere in Japan
- Optional tours or Japan Rail Passes to enhance your trip
Click here for more information.